Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

We are into week 3 at school. Yesterday was a holiday and I took today off for a doctor’s appointment. Boy do I not want to go back! Ha, I guess an extra extra long weekend will do that to any teacher. Here are some pictures of the room. This is before the kids came, so it looks a little different now with anchor charts and whatnot.  (Oh, and these are from my camera phone…)

A view of my room from the door.IMAG0219

A view of small group area. I got rid of my teacher desk!IMAG0220 

Reading AreaIMAG0222

Front Whiteboard IMAG0226

Back of the Room/Student Mailboxes IMAG0231-1       

View of Desk GroupsIMAG0233

Whew! Hope you enjoyed it. I have a great class this year. Right now, I only have 23 and I’m crossing my fingers it stays that way!

By the way, is there a way to enter picture captions on Live Writer? Formatting this was a pain!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Classroom! I love your reading area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's still a work in progress. I am in the middle or organizing my books by genre. It's turning out to be a lot of work, but I know it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete