Saturday, May 21, 2011

Home Stretch!

I am looking forward to the last week of school coming to an end. I have so much to get done and still need to pack up EVERYTHING. I just really have an extreme aversion to moving and the packing associated with it. It's always super stressful, but I'll be glad when it's done. Due to the size of our tiny apartment, I'll be putting some of it in storage over the summer.

Tonight, we're going over to our friends' house for dinner. I so love spending time with their little family. They have the most adorable 18ish month old. He is just so fun to be around. Zach and I have extreme baby fever right now. We want babies, and we want them now. We both know that now just isn't the right time for us for things to work the way we want them. We're very aware that God doesn't usually follow our measly plans and we're okay with that. For now, we play with other people's babies and have fun "picking out" things in the baby section at Target. Anyone else seem to drop about 50 bucks every time they go there?

No comments:

Post a Comment