Saturday, June 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

My Little Life
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
I'm on the right track, but haven't quite made it. I have an amazing husband and a college degree (Gig Em). I'm a teacher. Now all I have left, is the be a mommy part. I can't wait until that stage and neither can Zach. That one won't be for a while...

2. What is one must have item for the summer? Shorts. It's so HOT here in the summer. This summer, I'm also loving my TOMS. They are so comfy and light and perfect for summer.
 
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?) No kids yet, but when we have kids I do want to start doing activities with them when they are young, and this includes summer. I don’t want to homeschool, but I know that learning happens at home too. My parents didn’t make us do anything, but I read a TON, which is supposed to prevent/lessen the “summer slide.”

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce? Our freezer is tiny and currently can’t handle stocking up on things. One day?

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning? If I’m working or have somewhere to be, yes. If not, then mostly I do not. I like to be comfortable, especially if I’m working around the house. The hideous pile of laundry I recently spoke of is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment