Monday, June 13, 2011

Our “Friends” and Appointments

Well the ducks that live around our apartment aren’t exactly our friends, but we like to call them that. Our apartment is near a river lake manmade body of water and it is just hilarious to see the ducks waddling around in the parking lot like they own the place. I swear that they have meetings sometimes. Once I saw two ducks running across the parking lot to meet with another group of ducks.  They are quite good at catching goldfish too. We recently discovered a new odd friend that doesn’t belong. This one was a small but tall bird with a crazy mohawk  feather-do. It also only comes out at night. I did some research, which to my generation is google, and discovered that the new bird in town is a yellow-crowned night heron. image

                                                                Source

                                              Isn’t it cute? We think so!

The next week is going to be busy.  Zach is having hernia surgery, which is lame. I know it’s not the worst thing in the world, but it still kind of stinks. I’m sure the work he does played a part in it. You can’t exactly say it doesn’t when someone lifts lots of heavy things daily and gets a hernia at the ripe old age of 25. But thankfully, his work has been very helpful and understanding through it all. Also, I may have an upcoming appointment with a doctor that specializes in a rare condition that I have. I’m actually really excited about it (weird, I know!), but more on that when I schedule the appointment. Hopefully I will be able to start the scheduling process tomorrow. By the way, it has nothing to do with being a woman or babies in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment