Monday, July 19, 2010

My First Meme!

Okay, this is my first time doing one of these, so I hope it works right.

image

1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?

I would probably choose Germany. I went my freshman year of college for 2 weeks, and fell in love. My husband would say China, and I’d be up for that too. I love to travel and I think it would be really cool to live in another country for a year or two. What better way to learn about the culture than to live there?!?!


2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?

Gloves in the summer. Let me just say “Ew!” It is waaay too hot where I live to wear gloves in the summer.


3. Fried or Bake and why?

Mmm, fried food is so good, but we never make fried food. I’m kind of afraid to fry. It just looks so messy, and the smell lingers for days. I think I will go with bake.


4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?

Um, I don’t know…Rachael Ray maybe?


5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?

IMG_0525 

I was pretty in to Harry Potter. Oh wait, still am! Well, I still like it a lot, but have toned it down over the years.


6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.

19 Kids and Counting, Secret Life of the American Teenager, and Next Food Network Star.My husband and I LOVE to watch these shows together. He’s the best! We love Food Network and TLC.


7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?

Read to your children! (I’m such a teacher…)


8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?

An acrobat. (In my dreams, haha!!!) The trapeze just looks so fun!

 

Now go to Mannland5 to get the questions and link up!

2 comments:

  1. i'm scared to make fried food. the hot oil splatters everywhere and when it splatters onto you, it hurts! good thing baking is healthier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know! That's how I justify not learning to fry. I might as well just stick with the healthy way!

    ReplyDelete